I am excited to announce that the details for our panel discussions are set and registration is now open to the public. We have 12 panelists and 60 artists and arts organization leaders from all over South Jersey scheduled to attend. There are 45 seats available. Come join us.
$10 Registration Fee
When: April 10, 2018 6:15 – 8:15 pm
Where: The Eagle Theatre, 208 Vine St., Hammonton, NJ 08037
Why: To start a productive dialogue about the arts of South Jersey that will benefit all the artists, organizations, galleries and others who contribute. To hopefully clear up misunderstandings, bring people together for the common good and help the South Jersey art community thrive.
Format: Two 45 minute panels with a 15 minute break in-between. Each panel will consist of six different panelists from various parts of the South Jersey art community. The first panel will be geared towards organizations, the second towards artists and galleries. ArtC’s Bill Horin will serve as moderator. Questions will be culled from those submitted from registrants prior to the event (see registration form). Questions can be general or for a specific panelist.
After: Lite snacks and refreshments at Casciano Coffee Bar & Sweetery, 212 Bellevue Ave, Hammonton, NJ
- Cheryl Broschard – Development & Cultural Project Manager, director of Healing Arts Program, AtlantiCare Foundation
- Paul Herron – Co-founder Fool Moon Theater Company, former executive director of the Bay Atlantic Symphony, current CEO of Gilda’s Club SJ
- Cynthia Primas – Founder & CEO of Camden’s IDEA Center for the Arts
- Diane Roberts – Artist and executive director of Millville’s Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts
- Katherine Stanek – West Deptford sculptor and owner of the Stanek Gallery in Olde City Philadelphia
- Allison Tratner – Interim Executive Director of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- Joanie Gagnon San Chirico – Toms River environmental artist
- José Chora – Egg Harbor Twp metal sculptor and co-owner of the Chora Leone Gallery in Somers Point
- Tyrone L. Hart – Atlantic City painter, illustrator, muralist & CEO of B.C.T. Art Workz
- Frank Kallop – Oil painter and adjunct art teacher at Stockton University
- David Todd McCarty – Goshen director, writer, photographer and cinematographer
- Gwenn Seemel – Long Beach Island full-time artist, painter, writer, and vlogger